It's your money so nobody's gonna stop you! :)
Here's a list of stuff you're going to want to buy now that you're an adult. (Prices and links are accurate at the time of publishing)
1. Giant bag of gummy bears (3kg) Halloween be damned!
Promising review: "As a gummy fanatic for more years than I care to admit, I have tried all sorts of brands, both popular brands and generic, domestically and internationally. In terms of taste, moisture, aroma, and variety, Albanese gummy bears are unmatched. Yes, they're pricey, but if you prioritize quality over quantity, this is the purchase for you. Treat yourself to absolute quality and go for Albanese." - Trev Rogers.
2. The Infectious disease colouring book, oozing with hours of gruesome relaxation.
It has over 35 pages filled with icky stuff like flesh eating bacteria and parasitic worms.
3. A wooden bee & ladybird hotel, so you can invite lots of buzzing buddies to your yard. Maybe your parents don't want any more bugs by the home but you sure do.
"The bees are digging it! I got some native mason bees and they plugged some of the holes with mud just days after the females emerged. It's pretty, too. A couple of the rods fell out when it got turned upside down, but went back in easily." —Liz
4. A giant toungue, so you can get really intimate with your cat.
Promising review: "I bought it as a joke. But the cat seems to like it a lot." —Simon B.
5. A rude wing mirror sticker, to encourage your road rage.
https://amzn.to/2DujiY1 (£1.75 for a pair)
6. And some angry cards to put in your idiot neighbour's windscreen.
Don't say it, display it!
https://amzn.to/2I5wuIE (£2.99 for 6 stickers)
Promising review: "I was a little reluctant to spend this kind of money for a wax seal as I really just wanted the seal, not a collector's item, but I totally fell in love with this when it arrived! It's a lovely piece and I may just leave it out as a statue when not in use. It's larger and heavier that I would have guessed from the pictures." —SimPenguin
https://amzn.to/2Sq4J2c - Hogwarts (£34.98)
https://amzn.to/2RS9JqZ - Hufflepuff (£28.00)
https://amzn.to/2BtxiBm - Gryffindor (£28.00)
https://amzn.to/2StRaPh - Slytherin (£28.00)
We hope you enjoyed this list and let us know if you think something else should be on it.